SEO Services, or Search Engine Optimization refers to content created to attract more internet users who are interested in your services and products to visit your company’s website. SEO content can include any of the following:
- Blog posts: The easiest way to create effective SEO content / In general, blog posts are interesting and make your website users and visitors interested in buying products or subscribing to the services you offer.
- Articles: Includes various types of articles that are not limited to the products and services offered by your business. This article can help visitors and attract them to explore your website.
- Guides: Guides are longer content that describes in detail how to do something. You can publish a complete guide to a subject or topic on your website, or you can publish a summary or excerpt, which requires visitors to register or go to another page for more information.
- Videos – In general, there is more video content on the web than text pages nowadays. Therefore, it is more effective for your website to have a video on the first page with competitive keywords compared to articles which is the conventional way.
- Infographics – Infographics, or large format images, contain a lot of data and information (usually in the form of graphics or charts) on a subject. However, because so much content is included in the image, the text can not be read by search engines. You can enlist the help of digital marketing experts to optimize your SEO content if you want to use infographics.
- Slideshows – Slideshows are a way to display network-related images. Sometimes pictures are more important than text – for example in the field of fashion.
For more information about Digital Marketing Malaysia, please visit https://nuweb.my/